Followers

5:00 PM

Presenting CLEVER FOXY TRICKS

Wrote: American Muslima Writer |

I recently dicovered a very awesome interesting and more importantly ELIGHTENING blog recently started. 
CLEVER FOXY TRICKS

I totally see this blog booming soon (insha'Allah) as a place for those wanting and needing intelectual stimulation in blogger world and life. A place to open your mind for real.

So check it out and be first to get to know this FOXY blogger.


Salams to everyone.

PS: As I'm on vacation I wont be replying to the interesting comments i recieved on my last post until I get back to Emirates at the end of Feb.  SO keep the discussions coming.

6 intelligent thoughts:

EF said...

I appreciate it my friend. I am advertising on Digg and Reddit for Art of Living and Foxy, every day I manage to have around 30 visitors, on weekends about 40. I hope to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

interesting read. I would love to follow you on twitter.

Anonymous said...

I liked the blog; thanks for posting about it; dont know how otherwise I'd have discovered it.

OmAbdullah said...

Thanks for the link ! Great blog by the way!

Texan after UAE said...

Very interesting blog.

American Muslima Writer said...

Foxy: Awesome you are getting a lot of poeple over there! I hope they enjoy!

Anon1: me on twitter or Foxy? As for me I don't do twitter i have too much stuff to keep track of online :D

Anon2: you're welcome!

OmAbdullah welcome to my blog and thanks! lol and you're welcome too.

Texan in UAE: Wow we should totally meet up someday! I hope you enjoy it insha'Allah

Support Earth Hour March 26, 8:30pm, Turn Off Your Lights!

Earth Hour - Proudly Committed