Followers

6:26 PM

ALL MUSLIMAH

Wrote: American Muslima Writer |

Salam my dearest sisters in Islam.

I have created a new blog for the sole purpose to support our sister's blogs by having a catagory database for all Muslimah Blogs. That is ALL MUSLIMS WOMEN'S BLOGS.
Please walk, don't stampede, immediatly to
ALL MUSLIMAH
and add your blog to the list.
Preferably by e-mail stating the blog address and the catagory.
You can also send fellow sister's blogs from your blogrolls.
I'm hoping this will help sisters who can't find others like them feel happier.
May Allah make this beneficial for us all.

4 intelligent thoughts:

Yasmeen said...

Jazakallah sister for creating a hub for all muslimah to meet:)

Hijabee said...

Great initiative, may Allah reward you for your efforts. I'm gonna walk immediatly there lol :)

Lazeena Umm Yusuf said...

As salaamu alaikum sis

Great idea with the All Muslimah blog! I tried leaving a comment there but it wouuldn't let me =/
Anyway, I'm okay with where I've been placed and I thank you for considering me! alhamdulillah

I also have another blog which would be especially helpful to sisters in the state where I look into certain food and body products to see if they are halal or not : http://isithalal.blogspot.com/

A friend of mine has a blog where she discusses nutrition as well which I think is very interesting and the first of its kind by a Muslimah as well, its: http://thehealthymuslimah.blogspot.com/

Shukran! Good luck with everything

American Muslima Writer said...

Thanks Yasmeen!
Thanks Hijabee, yes good job with the walking cause man i'd feel so bad if someone got hurt in the stampede.
Lazeena thanks I'll put those on my to-be-added-and-messaged list (which currently is about 23 pages long on Microsoft Word) lol. But those that mesage me get higher priority than the ones I jsut copy and paste from people's blogrolls.

Oh yes poeple out there beware All Muslimah is stalking your blogrolls in search of fresh prey for her lists.

Aww thanks for adding me AMW I feel sooo special!!! Ok I know I'm in a silly mood today people but bare with me I did say 23 pages! And to add people it takes 10 minutes each. So I can only add about 6 people for every hour. Less if I get caught up with reading their interesting blogs!!!

Support Earth Hour March 26, 8:30pm, Turn Off Your Lights!

Earth Hour - Proudly Committed