Followers

7:58 PM

Where's the Ramadan Feeling?

Wrote: American Muslima Writer |

It is a sure sign of the End of Times.  No one I've spoken to in the last month feels Ramadan is coming and is in fact tomorrow.  Not ONE person I spoke to!!!!  This is a scary sign for sure.  It's something the leaders of many countries need to think about.  Why has the excitement for Ramadan been lifted from our hearts.
I'm scared for myself and my family. How will we get through fasting everyday? I really hope with tonight's Sahour, some emotion will begin to register.  It's like everyone knows that it is coming but no one feels the Spirit of it.

So on behalf of those who need a lift right now to feel it more:

RAMADAN KAREEM!!!!!  May Allah enlighten your hearts! Amin!


11 intelligent thoughts:

.::Tuttie::. said...

As Salaamu aalaykum, I think you may be talking to the wrong people. If you don't see the excitement around you BE the one to show an example. I've been waiting for Ramadan for MONTHS, even created a planner for myself to stay on point and its been downloaded 2,800+ times!

RAMADAN MUBARAK!

May this Ramadan be our best one YET. AMEEN.

Unknown said...

Great Blog!
My name is Sarah Fazal i came across your blog and found it interesting. I am doing an article on bloggers based in Al Ain i was hoping to have a short interview with you basing on your blog. Please contact me at sarah.fazl@gmail.com if you are interested, Thanks.

Duhita Fauzzia Agni said...

So sorry to hear that, and sorry to tell you that I do feel that way too :(

(Sure)I don't know whether it's the sign of the end of time or not, but I think it's true. :(

May Allah bless us always.

nikki said...

Hello everyone,

If you are looking to celebrate Eid with a cake, maybe send one to a family member/friend or even have one for home, please check out the Eid cakes on our web site.
All of our cakes are made with no animal fat or alcohol!
http://www.cakesnextday.com/occasion-cakes-pc-36.php
We deliver any where in the UK and delivery is FREE

Anonymous said...

The month of Ramadan is that in which was revealed the Quran; a guidance for mankind, and clear proofs of the guidance, and the criterion (of right and wrong). And whosoever of you is present, let him fast the month, and whosoever of you is sick or on a journey, a number of other days. Allah desires for you ease; He desires not hardship for you; and that you should complete the period, and that you should magnify Allah for having guided you, and that perhaps you may be thankful.[Quran 2:185
Regard
Qurbani

Nikita Kimistri said...

Assalam Sister.
Hope you'll update your blog soon coz I would love to read your latest entry. Take care :)

Anonymous said...

Salam Alaykum Brandy,

Just wondering how you are and missing your talented writing.

A sister

Anonymous said...

As salaamu 'alaykum

Huda TV has now launched Huda Academy. Huda Academy is an Islamic Studies website where you will find FREE courses as well as certificate courses all recorded in high quality format. Ma sha Allah, I don't think it is anything like it on the internet. You be the judge...

Here is the link for Arabic Studies offered at Huda Academy...

TheAngryMuslimah said...

just checking in on you sister... think of you a lot

Anonymous said...

This is really fascinating, You're an excessively professional blogger.
I have joined your feed and look forward to in the hunt for extra of your wonderful post.

Also, I have shared your website in my social networks

Look into my blog ... paperblox.com ()

Muslim Matrimonial said...

Three more months for our next Ramadan.. Eagerly waiting for the same..

Support Earth Hour March 26, 8:30pm, Turn Off Your Lights!

Earth Hour - Proudly Committed