Followers

7:38 PM

My NEW E-Mail !

Wrote: American Muslima Writer |

For those who have been blurking and never commenting because you wish more privacy or would secretly like to ask me questions I've undertaken the initiative to get another e-mail address besides the private one I've had since I was 13 lol. I never felt comfortable giving out my private address online but a few people have asked for it over the past year on this blog so finally I have the need to use it.

americanmuslimawriter@gmail.com

There it is! Simple I know but easy to remember if you want to e-mail me hehehe. Don't forget my "Muslimah" has no H
MUSLIMA

Thanks and I look forward to getting e-mail from those who wish to.

10 intelligent thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness another emailaddy to add into my book.......

gee whiz sis.........lol

Nasi

Inspired Muslimah said...

I will try to memorize this ayat. I was thinking of doing something similar with my blog, Nice job! I will let you know when I have it committed to memory Inshallah it will be sooner than later!

Anonymous said...

Assalaamu alaikum

Will put it in my email address book insha'Allah. :) How are you doing sis?

Also came to say I tagged you; it's an Islamic tag for you to get your teeth into and enjoy insha'Allah. Read the details here .

Hijabee said...

lovely blog

Anonymous said...

Any advise ladies I have the hardest time
memorizing.....InshaAllah I will get better.....

Yunus Umar said...

Im glad that your striving for paradise. I wish that you will attain it Insha Allah. May Allah reward you abundantly sister. Please tell people you know about the most important thing about Islam - TAWHEED. They can learn it thru my webpage http://linuses.blogspot.com

American Muslima Writer said...

Nasi, you can still use the other ;) cause ur sooo special....

Inspired Muslimah GO FOR IT!!! Insha'Allah you succeed!

Umm Ibrahim, YAY a tag! Until I read it.... now where am i gonna find english hadith?!?!?

American Muslima Writer said...

hijabee: thanks I'll check out yours soon too :D

Nasi, my advice is what I said above, take it one ayah per week and write it down however best you can memorize it, and put it in a place that you stare at A LOT! I'm the one staring at MY blog the most hehehe so that's why I put mine here to begin with and THEN to encourage others... aren't I so full of myself ;)

American Muslima Writer said...

Linus:heart of islam:
Masha'Allah thank you for coming by and I went to your site and read your article and masha'Allah I DO strongly reccommend people go to it and read all about it! Alf Mabrouk to your writing and researching.

Anonymous said...

Assalaamu alaikum

For hadith in English I always Google search this website: http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/

I put in my search terms on Google and then: site:usc.edu

Support Earth Hour March 26, 8:30pm, Turn Off Your Lights!

Earth Hour - Proudly Committed