Followers

7:30 AM

Blog Books

Wrote: American Muslima Writer |

WHOA can you already see this being a big market someday!
How awesome, I've always wanted some of my better posts in a book :D

Very cool tool for writers wanting publishing credentials, can get their words done up nicely and show editors or anyone.

*ahem*
I might sell mine for $40. Because it's not like they can get it on the internet for free.....
*ahem*

http://buzz.blogger.com/2009/09/turn-your-blog-into-book-with.html

5 intelligent thoughts:

Adventurous Ammena said...

hmm.. $40 versus free... such a decision ;)

Ms.Unique said...

Yeah I saw this @ the cutest blog on the block site too ... Nice idea ;)

Safiyyah said...

Salaams Brandy Dear:

Wow, that IS cool! I've posted some of my essays to my blog since I've had it. The nice thing, I think, is that I can get feedback from the readers and then incorporate it into the final draft.

Sweet said...

I know a few people who are in the process of doing this, or have done it...
We are all authors...why not?

Ms.Unique said...

Wish U and ur family a Belated Eid :D

Support Earth Hour March 26, 8:30pm, Turn Off Your Lights!

Earth Hour - Proudly Committed