Followers

12:34 PM

My Dedicated Followers

Wrote: American Muslima Writer |

Masha'Allah, Masha'Allah, Masha'Allah
FINALLY after waiting years and eyeing my friend's follower lists muahahaha not with evil eyes just with "WOW Cool look at your numbers!"
I have passed 100 Followers mark. That means I need to get my butt in gear and get back to writing those quirky posts y'all love. ;)

I'm looking at that sidebar to the right and seeing the number of posts I've made each month... lol can you see in March that was my biggest posting. Then with the IWA STORY and POETRY contest in April I started slacking off, then in May when I was sooo busy trying to make more poetry and stories I was totally MIA!!!
Finally finisheing those projects and working on the art now I've been starting to re-coup my posting numbers lol.
Still haven't had time to get around to all these new bloggers and keep adding poeple to ALL MUSLIMAH, but still it's getting there!
I'm on the 3rd artwork out of six right now, I finished all the rough drafts of them now I have to go back and clean them up lots. BUt they are turning out just awesome really. I'm sooo happy. I KNOW you all are just drooling now to buy the books when they come out eh? BUt all that juicy info will have to wait for later.....LOL really I'm just excited as you are but Sabr, Patience my friends.
Well I'm off today to a going away party for a friend of mine who's leaving UAE for good :( Gotta get my kids and house ready and all that good stuff so just wanted to pop in for an update. You know now that I have so many of you out there who are Striving Hard just like me.

So Yay for me hitting the 100 mark and Yay for you for inspiring me to keep going on and on with blogging :D

9 intelligent thoughts:

Ange said...

congrats!

Strawberrylife said...

Congratulations!!!! Woohoo!! I can only dream, lol.
Love your posts, looking forward to artwork (what?) and the books!!
Of course the books!!

Sacrifice4Allah said...

As Salaamu 'alaikum,

MashaAllah 100 followers. Your blog is lovely so why shouldn't people follow it??! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Salam Alaykum Sis, Masha'Allah.. 100 followers... insha'Allah they are an inspiration to you, as you are to them... by the way i just changed my nic and picture.. lol... so take a guess who i am?.. no really!!

its a testimony to your writing skills masha'Allah..


you guessed it minty..

Banafshe said...

salam dear!
you've been awarded.(Adorable awared)

Ms.Unique said...

Congrats! :) .... I've sent you the link Brandy ...

Banafshe said...

salam dear!
you've been (Adorable blog) awarded.

PerplxinTexan♥ said...

Congrats! I thought I'd reach 100 by summers end but alas I'm a slacker and stopped updating. Boo on me, but yay for you! Mabrook.

Yasemin said...

Congrats and yay you are writing so much and I'm glad!

There's a simple technique to adding to the followers sweetie.

Comment on 400 blogs as much as you can + Add yourself to every blog you see = more numbers :)

Love you lots.

Support Earth Hour March 26, 8:30pm, Turn Off Your Lights!

Earth Hour - Proudly Committed