Followers

1:48 AM

Stuck in a Rut

Wrote: American Muslima Writer |

Imagine: Walking around in circles, moving yet going nowhere.  Or worse yet, stuck in a rut, unable to really do much at all.

Sometimes this happens in life where we are stuck in a situation that we cannot get out of.
Sometimes it involves family members, jobs, abuse, pain, weight, it could be almost any situation you feel stuck in.

It is these times our faith helps us and teaches us how to cope.
You continue to make du'a and Pray hard hoping for better times and the Mercy of Allah.
More than that though you really have to rely on Allah that He will get you out of this situation. No one really has control over life and it's events than HIM. That is real faith.

We all are tested and tried by God to improve ourselves and to give us the chance to help more than ourselves in the end.

4 intelligent thoughts:

marie said...

Wow! I just found your blog trough a comment you left on Lynn's blog. I believe there is no such thing as a coincidence in life and today I so needed to hear what you wrote.

I just wanted to thank you!

Marie-Josée

American Muslima Writer said...

Marie-Josee,

Well welcome to my blog!

I hope you can get out of your rut or stop waling in circles. I know life can be so crazy at times and glad I could help inspire you.
Thank you in return for leaving a comment. I appreciate knowing if my words help others.

Aurora said...

Assalamualaikum muslimah..

Nice to know you...
Salam Ukhuwah...

I agree with your post..
ALLAH does not burden any human being with more than he is well able to bear..

InsyaALLAH everythings gonna be okay...
Smile always....

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Miss USA a muslim woman from Lebanon, graduate of University of Michigan.

Support Earth Hour March 26, 8:30pm, Turn Off Your Lights!

Earth Hour - Proudly Committed