Followers

4:01 PM

More Bloggers!

Wrote: American Muslima Writer |

Masha'Allah I am continuously amazed at all the wonderful Sisters Blogging out there in the world now.  When I first started up years ago there were maximum 200 sisters around the world daring to blog their opinions.  Now look at them! So many I can't even keep track or keep count!
One of my many goals in this life is to let Sisters come together more easily. By making my Blog Directory (when there wasn't any around years back) allowed Sisters to do this. To read about topics they loved, by fellow Sisters they can relate to. For a while I couldn't add any more Sisters to my Directory because it was taking up too much of my time. I was complicating the process more than I had to. Now I just streamlined it and have started adding Sisters again.
And OH! the blog fever returns!!!!  I Love seeing Sisters showcasing their lives and talents! And from all over the world!  I like a new Blogger out there http://notsooperfect.blogspot.com/ NOT SO PERFECT. Okay I'm partial to this blog cuz she's into Designing like me but it's more than that it's the outlook she has and the enthusiasm she writes with.  Go add her to your followers, she's really cool.
Of course there are countless others I've just added to the Blog Directory too that are really awesome.  One Sister in Arts Crafts n Hobbies (under the section Arts and Crafts) is having a giveaway of a beaded bracelet so go check her out too. The countries are starting to fill out more too. Recent newcomers from Pakistan, Nigeria. UK, USA, and European Countries!
I'm so excited really I am!
I do apologise and please forgive me Sisters who have asked months and years ago to be added, I will get to you!!!!!!  Life's rough sometimes, but Allah has given me time to add you now.
Please do go check out the recent blog additions and perhaps you'll discover a new friend!
Salams!

2 intelligent thoughts:

Umm Aaminah said...

A'salaamu alaikum sis. I am one who had requested to be added over a year ago.

I wasn't sure if you still had my email so I will insha'Allah request again to be added.

www.anaashad.blogspot.com The title of my blog is Ummi of Aami, Muslimah Mommy! I currently live in MA, USA and my blog is primarily about: faith, family, and food! Just a little mix of my life, really.

Jazaki Allahu khair sis for doing this. When I first started blogging this is how I found so many great, like-minded sisters. It's been a great source of fellowship!

Ma salaama....

Zainab said...

Salam.
Im like smiling from ear to ear right now. I truly appreciate your kind words & im excited to know that your into design too, i look forward to seeing your work.

Thank you. JAK. :) :) :)

Support Earth Hour March 26, 8:30pm, Turn Off Your Lights!

Earth Hour - Proudly Committed