Followers

4:23 AM

Tagged #2

Wrote: American Muslima Writer |

LET'S HOPE!



Rules:

1. ON your blog, post the Rules & 10 things you have HOPE for in your life.

2. LINK Tag 10 people (we want hope to spread people!) and LINK the person who tagged you.

3. Comment/Notify the 10 People they've been tagged.


10 Things I HOPE for in my life:

1. I Hope to Reach Jannah (Paradise) after I die

2. I hope for my Marriage to never end

3. I hope for my Children to be good Muslims and good people

4. I hope for my Parents to become Muslims

5. I hope for Being a good Muslim and doing all my obligations everyday

6. I hope for Inspiring others towards goodness and self-reflection

7. I hope for my Friends to remember me with Love and Respect

8. I hope for the Muslims Lands to be unccorupted

(well while I'm hoping the whole world too!)

9. I hope I can Help people better themselves through my writting

10. I hope to memorize the whole Qur'an


Tagged:














Have fun but think deep. ;)

3 intelligent thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sis,

I don't lie tagging but I do like th topic of this one...it is a good one and has meaning.....Why didn't you tell me you tagged me....lol..you know I am a little mentally disabled..... :)
......I have to think about it....then I will be right on it

luv ya "B.C." lol

Umm Ibrahim said...

Assalaamu alaikum,
Finally got around to it sis! Yuh... don't think you told anyone you had tagged them huh?! Anyway, here it is. :)

American Muslima Writer said...

Ah the funny story about me not telling anyone they are tagged is that was the day after i posted it that my pc went wacko soooory!

Support Earth Hour March 26, 8:30pm, Turn Off Your Lights!

Earth Hour - Proudly Committed