Followers

12:50 AM

Bad Timing....

Wrote: American Muslima Writer |


for my 101 post it's a let down sorry friends and devoted readers...

i'm just letting you know i remain out of action for this week until things get back to normal in my life. My in-laws laeft last week. My hubby accidently downloaded pc virus when he thought it was a anti-virus program...evil genious hackers.... at the same time the pc power supply melted from heat and dust so it died a painful death. While he tries to upload the new programs and everything going from windows 2000 (relic thing i tell you), and sort things out he brought me his work laptop to work on my landscape designs ONLY.. and check my e-mail now and then.... but no blogging for now. and i had soo many ideas and thoughts to share with you all for the next 100 ;) but they'll have to wait....what very bad timing...yet Allah's will.

i miss you all.

really.

i do.

1 intelligent thoughts:

Desert Housewife A. (The Canadian in Jubail) said...

Oo0ops! LoL!

Okay well come back soon cuz we miss u too :-D

Support Earth Hour March 26, 8:30pm, Turn Off Your Lights!

Earth Hour - Proudly Committed