Followers

7:48 AM

E'id Mubarak! Rainbows!

Wrote: American Muslima Writer |



Here is a double rainbow wishing you well on your E'id days. May you see things twice as lovely!


The first time I saw a double rainbow I was stepping outside Wal-Mart on a rainy day and my dad pointed up and there it was a beautiful set of rainbows. I wasn't the only one with their head crained up to the sky in the parking lot. Nearly everyone just stopped and stared at the marvel.

Subhan'Allah what a beautiful creation.


In Lebanon in the rainy seasons I had a beautiful view of the Mediterranean Sea and every day there would be a rainbow. Some days double rainbows and about once a week I'd get to see the rare triple rainbows. Sadly at this time I didn't have a good camera to document it. But it's just the cheeriest thing you can imagine to see three rainbows gliding across the sea and land.
(Heh by the way my rent was only $150 USD so believe me there are places with the most coveted view that are cost friendly).


So on this E'id I'm wishing you all beauty and happiness and a marvel of Allah's creations.

6 intelligent thoughts:

Umm Hasan said...

As Salaamu Alaykum... Eid Mubarak... ohh Masha'Allah those beautiful rainbows.... just what i needed to help make my sad heart happy... thank you so much

Umm Hasan

Safiyyah said...

Salaams Sis:

E'id Mubarak to you, too!

I've never seen a double rainbow, but I did experience what they call "thunder snow" once or twice. During a snow storm, it actually thunders like crazy. Subhan'Allah!

Anonymous said...

Wish you a happy & blessed eid :-)

Hajar Alwi said...

Wishing you and family a wonderfully blessed Eid. :)

American Muslima Writer said...

Glad you liked them UmmHasan! E'id Mubarak!

Saf...wow I've neevr even heard of that!! SOunds amazing. E'id Mubarak!

Thanks Dubai Guy and Hajar, you too!

. said...

Belated EID Mubarak Brandy!!!

Support Earth Hour March 26, 8:30pm, Turn Off Your Lights!

Earth Hour - Proudly Committed