Followers

4:30 AM

Dare Your Creativity!

Wrote: American Muslima Writer |

That's the new name of my Arts and Crafts Business! Isn't it fab! Don't you just wanna pick up anything artsy and do something with it? Don't you want to buy my products!



Heh ok so back to the moment of inspiration! I've been thinking deeply about my goals this year and teh fact taht I've dared myself to complete them. I also looked at a site ina small mall where everything was fancy and had catchy names and i was like AMerican Quality A&C wont hold water here. Thus as I was feeding my son and daydreaming (the best part of breastfeeding) how to decorate my shop i thought about painting a slogan on the wall like Dare to Succeed, or Dare yourself then Dare yourself to create but create is a term used by Alah so taht was no good. So Creativity came in suddenly and BAM!!! Dare Your Creativity! Now I'm here 3rd night in a row i can't sleep from excitement. How am I living...i dunno but it's working. I haven't been so excited about soemthing since I had my babies and also fell in love with my Arab Hubby.


OK I've been up all night many times to do writing of books but never to the point of constant awakeness. I had to force myself to lay down yesterday afternoon and do hypnosis relaxation methods just to get rid of this feeling like I was hungry but stuffed to my ears at the same time. Maybe it's called strung out. I know about being Manic Happy (I used to be Manic Depressive) but this tops it all!


I read about Enrepernurials(sp?) and Business People on CNN INTL. and i was like man I'll never be like that and like them driven in the business world and LOOK AT ME NOW! I don't recognise this sudden drive! Arab Hubby will go put an ad tomorrow in GULF NEWS the english paper here in UAE. I am seeking afemale investor for a whole lota monaaay. A female so i can be close to her as friends not just finacier. Also I have a secret new partner who will suppiment my weaknesses.
GO GO GO!!!!

2 intelligent thoughts:

Jayne said...

I really wish you well in your venture! Arts & crafts is a great idea & from what I know of Abu Dhabi, we have only one or two places that cater for that market. Have you done any kind of market research? It might be an idea to ask women (complete strangers as well as friends) what they think?

American Muslima Writer said...

Thanks! I've been looking around markets in Dubai so far because of finances i can't travel often so I'm guessing most of the shops look like the ones I'vaa already seen and that makes me confident I can do it much better. I just hope there is a big calling for it in Al-Ain and the reason no one's made a shop for it here is because they didn't know they should not becasue there is no market...*sigh* the plans in my head....Just wish getting a local backer was as easy as thinking...

Support Earth Hour March 26, 8:30pm, Turn Off Your Lights!

Earth Hour - Proudly Committed