Followers

7:00 PM

Password Protected Posts?

Wrote: American Muslima Writer |

Since Blogger doesn't have Passworded posts I will have to go a step further and make my own blog full of posts I can't post here. THis is the stuff in my head that needs out and if I posted it here I would get a million angry viewers.
It's called Truth Hurts Muslimah -He said the Truth Hurts, and he's right.
I will only be allowing certain Muslimah individuals who I believe really are interested in knowing me further not just hearing me go off about everything so they can whisper stuff behind my back or in their posts. People that have a solid grasp on Islam and have learned the basics and understand things properly. People that know how it feels to be overweight, unloved, married, have complexes, have secrets, can sympathise and more are going to be invited. You can make your request here with your e-mails that I wont publish online but please don't be offended if I don't select you because this is really limited viewing to those I've gotten to know really well on bloggosphere and I've not had promlems with in the past.
If in the future I accept you you'll get an e-mail of course. We'll see how the reactions are to my new blog to see how much more people I can tolorate. If you didn't like Angry Muslimah's blog then you wont like mine. I'm much more blunt than she was.

14 intelligent thoughts:

Anonymous said...

BTW I love "10 things I hate about you"

Anonymous said...

salamu alaykum

what happened to angry muslimah's blog anyway?

Anonymous said...

Sis,

I saw the message you left for me on big faith today. Nice to know someone cares. Ah....the love of Islam. On another note I think I chose the right day to contact you because of your post today.

First as being " The Angry Muslimah " and having really extreme posts and for being that one sister for not holding back I must warn you. I am not going to say to you dont do it or to do it just going to tell you my personal experience with the matter.

Private posts means things you don't want people or certain people to know....and if that is the case I feel we should talk to Allah(swt)and him alone. SO few of us muslimahs have been introduced to sisterhood....the musllim brothers back each other up all the time but us sisters, between jealousy and ridicule things are getting way out of hand.

That same sister you invite to your private post may give the password to another person....sometimes even men... or if you dont agree with her one day she wants to ridicule you to others. You can know someone a lifetime and never know them...instead you only know the person they show to you.. True intentions are always shown to late... Now that is the bad side.

Now the good side is that if you are lucky enough to find true sisters...MashaAllah and you are truely favored in Allah(swt)eyes.

I still blogg but to no audience. My blog was intended to vent my issues becuase of the lack of sister hood in my real life....I didnt want people to agree with me..just dern respect me ...and my views..and I didnt want to become one of those moderation women....lol... Not you sis..you blog content is so rated G--- And I understand you wanting to make sure no one posts other than up here...lol......All praises be to Allah(swt) that is so refreshing..


Another thing in private blogs.....the contents are full of backbiting, gossiping, can we say HARAM HARAM HARAM.......HMMM can we say FITNAH FITNAH FITNAH....I have enough trials and tribulations as it is.dealing with our full of probelms ummah and trying to make it in this life and striving to get to paradise afterwards...I dont want to cause any stress to anyone else or myself.

Sis we all know the topics of those private blogs....sex, your husband, Poly life, gossip, un naturral UnIslamic thoughts.......
my hubby would just die and roll over twic then come back alive to kill me for his honor if he knew things I have writen or would like to write about in my blog.

Boy, does marriage mature you and have you seeing through different eyes.....i had to tighten up things for " Baba " and besides I want "BAba " and who so ever else to be able to read my blog...private means up to know good...just my two cents......and yes I call my husband " BAba" Hubby or DH is a little dull for my exciting life as an angry muslimah....lol

just choose wisely.......
and be careful....dont let it come and bite you in the ...tooshie...

and ummm email me I looked on your blog for your email addy cant find it..........when you email me I will send you my new number.....

I love you....enjoyed the pic of the baby......Speaking as a mixed baby...we are the prettiest....ha ha ha lol....

Nasi

" The not so really angry muslimah"

Anonymous said...

Annn umm if you do go private......you say you are more blount than I am........

I would love to see that......lol....Imagine that....

You seem so not like me.....
never judge a book by its cover....

lol :)

American Muslima Writer said...

umm abdur-rahman.: I do love your blog and all though I've never seen anything "bad" per-se that you've made comments on, your image next to your name offends me REALLY ALOT. Everytime I see it I get upset. Even when you're not talking on my blog i mean on other's comments too. "HOLY CRAP" Crap is NOT HOLY in any way. It's disgusting and filthy and for it to be called HOLY some would call that blasphemous, I'm not saying I am but it strikes me as something a good muslimah who knows about her religion would NOT say. The Qur'an is Holy, Crap....no where close.
________________________
isn't it sad how Heath Ledger died? sooo young...a reminder to us all that life is so short.

American Muslima Writer said...

ilka: she deleted it :) sometimes I wanna do that too when I'm so angry at life.... but then i imagine all this writing content down the drain and chicken out. It takes guts to delete a blog.

American Muslima Writer said...

ANGRY MUSLIMAH!!!!! Maybe I'm the only person on the earth that you'll ever hear scream those two words with sheer joy! I MISS YOU! I thought you weren't even reading anymore heh.
YOU of ALL poeple know how blunt I can be...i thought you learned that from my answers to YOUR private posts!!!!

"the contents are full of backbiting, gossiping, can we say HARAM HARAM HARAM.......HMMM can we say FITNAH FITNAH FITNAH...."

I'm going to try, though i was sorely temped, to stay away from all backbiting etc.
Maybe things I describe in detail people might think haram but I guess I'll hear about that in comments.
Heh I tried to e-mail you after you went AWOL but it bounced back and I was sooo sad. So plz re-comment to me the e-mail I can e-mail you at (and add you of course to my RSVP to my craziest thoughts)
Lmao BABA... trust you to find an interesting name for yours. I couldn't think of anything yet i know mine doesn't like me to use his name soooo hubby will have to do until my creative mind can think of something else.
I appreciate your words of great wisdom (seriously) and will try to keep them in my head always when i write. As for those who i invite turning on me i hope not. As I'm inviting only those who are really as zainy as me...
Inside all of us sometimes is an "ANgry" muslimah needing to explode. and I NEED to explode writingly so I don't explode mentally.
Ok i can go on and on to you so i better stop for now and get down to posting this comment and another new post for my troublesome blog.

Anonymous said...

PS..As far as deleteing goes....SIS whenever anyone decideds to delte thier blog export the info to a text file....wordpress does it for you....lol....hey just in case I wanted to read what I wrote or what others wrote or if I wanted to go public again.....lol

i didnt do all that work for nothing.....

PM said...

I can't remember if I posted a comment on this (and maybe it was deleted) but now I have more to say. I do not agree with AngryMuslimah regarding private posts and blogs. I think they often serve a very good purpose which is to allow sisters to support each other on difficult issues. Sure, you are taking a chance that your privacy might be broached but that is life and this is blogging. I think women who are married for any considerable period of time (after the "honeymoon" phase will at times need to vent and seek advice and support. This is natural. I don't see where blogging privately is any difference from talking privately -- and almost all women do that.

Salaam Alaikum,
PM

American Muslima Writer said...

PM you AND AM are making good point about private blogs and I appreciate both views :)

Safiyyah said...

Salaams Sis:

Thank you for inviting me to your new blog (via a comment on mine). You can contact me at Jihadlevine@yahoo.com or go to my blog in the "about" or profile section where they provide a link to my email.

I have had sisters tell me lately that they have emailed me passwords or other contact information. I haven't received it. But, I do check my spam daily.

If you note on my blog, I use my real name and my real location. I have nothing to hide and am who I say I am. If that's not genuine enough, I don't know what is. Using my real identity goes a bit further to ensure that I maintain proper adab on my blog. My posts are not about negative aspects of my private life. The only things I write about my husband are essays and articles that I republish from my magazine and online site resume of writing.

There is a hadith that reminds us that the teeth are a prison cell for the tongue.

Gheez, Angry M - it didn't occur to me that sisters might give another sister a password so they can lurk. You wouldn't think me that naive since I work in prison, but hey ... So be very very very careful AMW!!!

Umm Ibrahim said...

Assalaamu alaikum,

Just read your comment on my blog sis... :) Good luck with your new blog insha'Allah although the sisters above have given some really good reminders. :)

Anonymous said...

Salaam,

I have so matured.....didnt take the bite or blantant .....ahhhh never mind........

but anyway.........I am special...........I got an invite.......

Brandy loves me............lol

whoooooooo hooooo

go me....

ANd yes Safiyah,
I have had sisters give out my password.........I couldnt believe it.......
But AMW is is smart she knows who not to invite.....lol

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the invitation to read your new, private blog. I've thought about it, and read several opinions on the subject. In fact, this invitation gave me cause to re-think blogging altogether-- at least from my own perspective.

I've decided to read and post publically. The public aspect of blogging sets it apart from email, and I rather like it that way. I must "put my best foot forward."!

I thank you again, though, and hope the new blog serves its purpose for you.

Support Earth Hour March 26, 8:30pm, Turn Off Your Lights!

Earth Hour - Proudly Committed