Followers

5:11 PM

Tagged #3: Silly things about me

Wrote: American Muslima Writer |

Miss Muslimah has tagged me
and I tag: Shaalom 2 Salaam, Unique Muslimah, Brown Gurl.

1. Last movie you saw in a theater?Ratatoulle with my mom and daughter and new baby who kept crying so i missed most of the movie bcuz i had to take him out of the room.
2. What book are you reading? No time for reading ha! I wish. If I was reading it would be a sci-fi or romance though
3. Favorite board game? Monopoly (Star Wars Edition). No way you're gonna beat me!
4. Favorite magazine? I don't subscribe to any now but i used to love writer's Digest and Parent's mag. In fact I used to have paretns mag when i was like 8. yup I've always wanted to be a mommy!
5. Favorite smells? Vanilla, banana, fresh bathed babies, and hehe you'll think I'm weird but new plastic like calculators and blow-up pools and such i just smell all day!
6. Favorite sounds? Athan, my phone ringing (bcuz it rarilly does), opera, babies and kids laughing together
7. Worst feelings in the world ? Being lonely, imagining myself or my friends and family in Hellfire, accidently hurting my kids, being unloved, being in a rocky marriage
8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up? -what time is it? Do I have more time to sleep or is it time to get up and get things in order before hubby comes home?
9. Favorite fast food place? Taco Bell and subways are tied
10. Future child’s name? maybe for boy Yahya-*english name* and girl Najmus-Sahar--Isabelle
11. Finish this statement. “If I had lot of money I’d….? take me and my family and kids to hajj, start a charity to help divorced and widowed women and men with kids to get help in re-settling their lives if they have no where to go, pay off my and husband's debts, save up for college and such for my kids maybe buy them each a small house for the future, buy myself a hose, travel around the world with my family.
12. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? not anymore duh everyone knows teddy bears are replaced with husbands ;)
13. Storms - cool or scary? cool and awe-inspiring masha'Allah
14. Favorite drink/Juice? I love all juices but espcially ones with real fruit pieces also Cherry 7up
15. Finish this statement “If I had the spare time I would….”? HAHAHA remember the IF part of this statement......read books, write books, travel, learn Qur'an, study to be a female scholar in Islam, catch up on my sleep, read a book in a park, see movies...you know everything I had time to do before i had Kids.
16. Do you eat the stems on broccoli? yes
17. If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice? None of your business, that's why I wear hijab so you don't see my beautiful hair :p
18. Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in? Arizona, USA: Tucson, Mesa, Tempe; Lebanon: Soufar, Dequainee, Naime/Haretal-Nameh, Beirut (Hamra), UAE: Al-Ain
19. Favorite sports to watch? UofA Basketball Go wildcats! Anything fastpaced, tennis/golf/soccer are not usually and get boring
20. One nice thing about the person who sent this to you? Awesome!
21. What’s under your bed? Baby Toys, random tissues baby tears up, dust bunnies
22. Would you like to be born as yourself again? duh, we are what Allah has willed for us we wouldn't be us if we didn't have the trials we had. so i reccomend people not answer no to this question.
23. Morning person, or night owl? Night owl usually but those rare mornings I'm up early and see the sun come up and have a sweet cup of coffee are awesome too.
24. Over easy, or sunny side up? I never used to like sunny side up until my hubby got me used to them and put some salt and cinnamon and eat with arabic bred Yummy!
25. Favorite place to relax? Relax, ha! Anywhere I can be alone and do the things i wrote above for "spare time", maybe garden at sunset or lounging on my bed to write.
26. Favorite pie? Key Lime pie....or Chocolate Rush...or Apple Pie...or pumpkin pie...ah yes yummy pumpkin pie.... or ANY PIE!!!
27. Favorite ice cream flavor? Cookie Dough
28. Of all the people you tagged this to, who’s most likely to respond first? Dunno cause i haven't thought of who i want to send it to yet....

7 intelligent thoughts:

Anonymous said...

thank you for the tag sweetie!

Safiyyah said...

Salaams Sis:

Watch you don't get a little buzz from the plastic pools, lol.

BTW, someone already got me!!!

Love and hugz
Safiyyah

American Muslima Writer said...

Welcome welcome!

hehehe yeah you should see me it's sad when i get a new calculator and then spend like 20 minutes just sniffing it...yeah plastic is my crack.... i admit to being an addict......hehe just kidding. (or am i ?!)

I look forward to reading your tag too then ;)

Miss Muslimah said...

Im like that too,AMW..but instead of plastic,its paper...not just any paper but certain kinds of paper have a distict smell..like for example reprt cards!Do you remember the kind of smell paper report cards had? I love that smell......

American Muslima Writer said...

Umm i guess u had good grades... I not having good grades hated report cards. But yes I do remeber the smell...smell of doom to come....
PAPER THOUGH I FORGOT PAPER! I love thumbing a book rapidly and smelling that booky smell. Or a new notebook all crisp. Stationary smell different too...maybe it's the inks? When i was a kid I used to eat paper just because I could. Then later I'd eat McD's salt packets paper and all then sugar packets....hmm now I don't think I've eaten paper in years...must have grown out of that phase ;) i know weird random knowledge about me for sure...hehehe

Anonymous said...

Damn I'm slow. I gotta get on top of this one!

Anonymous said...

Hi - I am really delighted to discover this. great job!

Support Earth Hour March 26, 8:30pm, Turn Off Your Lights!

Earth Hour - Proudly Committed