Followers

7:30 PM

Coolest Blog Award

Wrote: American Muslima Writer |

[image not loading later then insha'Allah]


Inspired Muslimah & Shaalom 2 Salaam

Awarded me with the coolest Blogger Award.

Masha'Allah Thank you so much dearest sisters.

I want to nominate sooo many because every day I'm finding more and more awesome sister's blogs to add. These following 10 though are the ones I visit regularly and I think deserve this. Even if they have already gotten the award and gave out theirs :)

Marahm An awesome writer who give her time selflessly for others and masha'Allah always makes my thinker think.

A Learning Muslimah -Habayeb Not afraid to stand up for the rights of others and through her Learning she's teaching us. Can't wait to meet you insha'Allah next time I get to Dubai.

Aalia -Chasing Jannah Masha'Allah always brave to stand up to those who fight against islam and the way of the Prophet. I wish you wellness and greatness here in AbuDhabi dear Aalia.

Shaalom 2 Salaam SubhanAllah no matter where I go online I see kind and knowledgeable words from this sister to others. She's always helps me no matter my silly problems and masha'Allah I too want to be like her when I'm older. Plus she's an awesome moderater for the Islamic Writer's Group for Women.

Culture Shocked -L_Oman This woman always makes me laugh. I know when I go to her blog I can chill out and learn some new quirk about her or where she lives. She's very warm hearted masha'Allah.

Is there food on my Niqab? SubhanAllah I always learn something benefitial on her blogs. Everytime I'm eating in my niqab I'm thinking about her and her blog name lol. I find myself asking IS there food on MY niqab? Then I stare at it upside down until my eyes cross. LOL.

My Hijab I always love to see what's new with her and her cute kids. She always has some interesting tale about people harassing her about her hijab. I love these posts the best.

Tea Break Thoughts I really do feel like I've taken a break from life when i go here and chill out reading for a few moments. Sometimes I even wish I had made some tea and cookies. Plus I always see her active on commenting on other's blogs and the things she say are insightful.

Unique Muslimah Mostly I find myself nodding my head in agreement with what she says n her blog. I always feel like not only she is Unique but she reflects within myself what I feel is unique. She makes each of her readers feel special and unioque too. Every time I get so busy and I go through my bloglist and I smack my head "How could I have forgotten to check in on Unique! I love her blog!" *click*

iMuslimah Masha'Allah this sister really has no end to her talents. She always makes me feel closer to her and her family with whatever she writes about. I love reading her comments to others too whenever I blog hop.

Though I can only list ten I have to further nominte......

All sisters who are supporting *ALL MUSLIMAH* by e-mailing me about their blogs and putting the icon. And I support ALL MUSLIMAH BLOGGERS and I give each and every one of you sisters this award because you all deserve it, for letting your voices be heard and for letting your minds be opened. So if you havent recieved the award by name then you've now been nominated right here. Copy the picture and list your own favorite 10 bloggers with the coolest blog!

9 intelligent thoughts:

Yasemin said...

I just awarded you again Brandy! Check it out!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, Brandy! I'm glad my blog has inspired you.

Writing is my God-given talent, so I am always ready to offer it to others via my essays or by coaching.

Jazak Allahu Khair

بنت بيتر said...

Sis Brandy.............. :S OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Im in shock subhanAllah!!!!! hooooooooooooray! jazackallah khair!!!!!!!

Houda said...

Thanks dear!!! Salam Alaikum

HF said...

Awwwwwww sweeeeeeeeet! Jazakallah ALOT! Seriously words like this from a sister LIKE YOU means so much to me! I always have this feeling of whether my blog is of any use to my fellow sisters and im glad to know there are ppl who appreciate it. :)

Oh hey btw, I had tagged you for the "Favorite Tag". Get your bum to do it :P

HF said...

oh heyyyyyyyyy im not able to put the icon of All Muslimah Bloggers :S I dont see any code for it.

بنت بيتر said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww sis jazackallah khair!!!! ma shaa Allah! Thank u so much, I am very much honoured :)

بنت بيتر said...

LOL for commenting twice - I thought my first one didnt get through hahahahaha I am a geek!

Unique Muslimah said...

thank you sister for your kindest words, I really appreciate it :)

Support Earth Hour March 26, 8:30pm, Turn Off Your Lights!

Earth Hour - Proudly Committed