Followers

3:19 AM

Beauty in Creation -and Design

Wrote: American Muslima Writer |


I decided a while back that I am not only a writer
but a designer as well. There are sooo many things I love to design. As I was "talking" to Aalia earlier I realized I should be sharing my love of design with the world. Not just designing done by me but of others and more importantly designs done by Allah.

So surprise surprise (yeah I'm not surprised that you're not surprised) I made a blog to show the beautiful designs and creations of Allah and Mankind.
All different kinds of things not just one category.
So if you care to check it out follow this link:
I promise you to keep the posts short so it doesn't take up a lot of your precious time. I know you have many other things to do like read my other blogs.... (hehehe)

6 intelligent thoughts:

bhadra said...

wish you happy birthday sister!

i pray with the almighty for your welfare

gurudEva dayaa karo deena jane

Umm Hasan said...

sounds like a lovely idea.. brandy..

Safiyyah said...

Salaams Brandy:

Another blog? :)

Yasemin said...

I am so glad! Are you up to what almost 10 blogs now? Mashallah, this is wonderful brandy! Much love and hope you had a fun birthday!

Francesca Najea Lujan said...

I can't wait to read it! We have so many things in common. :) That terrible school I wrote about has lost all of their Administration now -either fired or quit! Can you believe it? The poor kids. I hope you are well!

American Muslima Writer said...

Thanks for all your support!!!!

Najea! WHOA! you should totally blog this out again! Although I saw you deleted the others... :)

Saf: heheh yessss anohter one, you gotta prob withthat? hehehe.

Support Earth Hour March 26, 8:30pm, Turn Off Your Lights!

Earth Hour - Proudly Committed