Followers

1:43 PM

ROAD TRIP!

Wrote: American Muslima Writer |

Woo Hoo I'm off to Sharja and Abu Dhabi today!
Hubby has to drop off his cousin in Sharja and we have to go to Abu Dhabi to pick something up from a friend. Soooooo while I'm out and about if I swing past your way feel free to give me a call (if I don't call you first). Planning to reach Sharja mid afternoon and Abu Dhabi by evening maybe Maghrib time. Insha'Allah!

Yesterday was fabulous spending the day making a new landscape design...whew lots of work. By evening a prospective investor for my husband came and check it out cause maybe I can be part fo the company too with my designs...that might be cool....if i still have a way to watch my kids and teach them.
Anyways we will see make du'a for us.

Well salam for now cause I gotta get breakfast (brunch) ready for the kids til Hubby gets back from Jummah...

Have a great Jummah!

5 intelligent thoughts:

Lazeena Umm Yusuf said...

ohh, sounds fun! enjoy inshaAllah and have a save trip! =)

Desert Housewife A. (The Canadian in Jubail) said...

Whaaaaaaaa!!!

Yasemin said...

Yay! I am so excited about the recent turn of events in your life Brandy. I will make dua that the landscaping becomes a pseudo career for you.

Stop and say hi to Aalia for us!

Love you lots and have fun.

American Muslima Writer said...

Thanks Lazeena it was!!

Aalia LOL sorry I couldn't see you today! (yesterday)

Lol Yasemin, Insha'Allah something good comes from it.
Wish I could have seen Aalia!
Love ya too!

Anonymous said...

hahaha for some reason this made me think of all the Garfield episodes where he was always threatening to send Nermal (sp?) in a box to AbuDhabi.... lolol >_<

Jen

Support Earth Hour March 26, 8:30pm, Turn Off Your Lights!

Earth Hour - Proudly Committed