Followers

1:59 AM

Pearly Ring

Wrote: American Muslima Writer |


The grace and elegance of Pearls cannot be denied. A beautiful way to display one is to admire it in it's singular form. A ring provides this as a center setting. Pearls come in different colors but for rings the classics are the Black Pearl or the White Pearl. Pearls go well with any skin tone and are more eye catching than regular jeweled rings. The only downside I can see to a Pearl ring is it must get scratched or dirtied often and in need of cleaning. But to wear it now and then I'm sure would be wonderful. Pearls are one of the strangest made items that we wear as jewelry. Most jewels come from rocks but Pearls come from Oysters in the sea. A true gift from Allah.

3 intelligent thoughts:

Anonymous said...

I love pearls too :)
Just in case you don't already know, don't let a pearl come in contact with vinegar or other acids. It will dissolve the shiny lucre on the outside of the pearl!

Ariss said...

salam alaykum, i love pearl too. I m looking for new logo for my webshop with women sitting inside a pearl :) have u got some idea for me ?

Unknown said...

Where did you find this ring? I absolutely love it!

Support Earth Hour March 26, 8:30pm, Turn Off Your Lights!

Earth Hour - Proudly Committed