Followers

4:36 PM

A no good very bad day...

Wrote: American Muslima Writer |

oh man what was up in the air last night!?!?!?

Such a bad night! Things were going well then bam, not so well! How do these things happen? You don't even see them coming! I hate that the most about bad days, You don't even expect them. I mean it's not like I woke up on the wrong side of the bed or stubbed my toe. I was having a pretty good day!

*sigh* ah well... Some of you are going to get an e-mail lol.

2 intelligent thoughts:

Ms.Unique said...

Yeah dat happens ... but it's all Qadar Allah ...

R u making this site private?

American Muslima Writer said...

Unique, You're right I forget that sometimes, about the Qadr of Allah.

Nope not this blog Unique lol. Which is why I didn't mention what my bad day was about ;)

I decided to make a completly private blog though just for me to scream to myself. it's been fun.

Support Earth Hour March 26, 8:30pm, Turn Off Your Lights!

Earth Hour - Proudly Committed