Followers

1:04 PM

TWINS MABROUK!!!

Wrote: American Muslima Writer |


(random photo not her babies)


My friend called me last night to tell me she gave birth to her beautiful twins!!!


A boy and a girl fraternal.


Masha'Allah!!!! I'm sooo happy for her!!!


I hope she will get lots of support from her family and friends because lets face it she's not going to get sleep for the next three years LOL!





My heart goes out to her!!!


She was sooo strong too declining pain meds. May Allah grant her great rewards for putting her children before her own needs.





ARG I wish I could fly out thre and help her right now!!! Make du'a for her family.





Love you my dearest Muslim Sister.


XOXOX

4 intelligent thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww thanks Sis you are two sweet, you will be the first to get pictures. I am supposed to be resting but i am to buzy reading blogs ( on my hidden cel do you know how hrad it is to read and blog on this blacikberry things lol...

i will talk to you soon...miss you ...love you..... strart brwsing stores..uh oh gotta go said think i have been caught by Umm Nasiriyah ...grandma police...tells me I have to go nite nite.....

Ms.Unique said...

Masha Allah! twins dat too a boy and girl so sweeeeet .... May Allah grant her strength Ameen ... Congrats to her .... :)

Yasemin said...

Alhamdulillah! Fraternal twins sound like so much fun! Hope she is resting now lol.

Sacrifice4Allah said...

MashaAllah! Congratulations to your friend! May Allah protect them and make them among the youth who worship Allah and who will be under His Shade on the Day of Reckoning. Ameen!

Support Earth Hour March 26, 8:30pm, Turn Off Your Lights!

Earth Hour - Proudly Committed